NZ Transport Agency Approved
F (Forklift) Licence Endorsement Course
Why do Forklift Training with TR Master Drive Services?
This course will provide anyone who drives a forklift on the road with the skills and knowledge to do so safely and legally. It’s important to note that the definition of a road, for the application of transport laws is very broad.
Enjoy the efficiencies of learning at your own pace in your own time with our eLearning course.
You will be professionally trained by qualified and experienced instructors.
- Train at one of our nationwide facilities or your own venue.
Provide anyone who drives a forklift on a road with the required skills and knowledge for safe operation in any applicable environment.
The definition of a road, for the application of transport laws, is very broad. It includes not only streets and highways, but also any place the public has access to – including bridges, culverts, beaches, riverbeds, reserve lands, wharves and road shoulders.
What do I need to have before I can get an F licence endorsement?
You must hold a full New Zealand Class 1 (car) licence.
How do I get an F Licence Endorsement?
- Successfully complete an F endorsement course with TR Master Drive Services - an approved training provider.
- On successful completion of the TR Master Drive Services’ Approved Course the participant will be issued with a New Zealand Transport Agency certificate. To have your F Licence endorsement added to your drivers licence, this certificate needs to be taken to a licensing agency (e.g. AA, VTNZ or VINZ) and the following requirements have to be met:
- Complete an application form and pay NZTA Licensing fees.
- Undergo an eyesight test.
- Provide identification and proof of your address.
How long does the course take and what is involved?
This is normally completed with our full forklift course – refer to our forklift section. The full forklift course covers OSH and skill requirements.
What unit standards are covered?
Unit Standard 18496 - Demonstrate knowledge and skills for driving a forklift on a road for endorsement F (forklifts).
How much does it cost?
- $156.52 plus GST ($180 including GST) per person.
- Refer to our forklift section if completed as part of full forklift course.
Group rates are available.
What is included in the course fees?
Course fees and NZQA credit registration fees.
What is excluded?
NZTA or licensing agency fees.